- ‘Ike honua – Value of place. We support the National Park Service in the protection, preservation, and interpretation of the natural and cultural resources at Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park for the enjoyment of current and future generations.
- Ka ‘ea o ka ‘aina – The life of the land. We envision a Park with a cultural and natural native ecosystem where all visitors experience a profound connection to the unique physical and spiritual beauty of the Island of Hawai‘i.
- ‘Ike pono – Quality. We strive for excellence in our support of the Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park. Quality in all our efforts is our fundamental objective.
- Hana laulima – Stewardship. We maintain an enduring commitment to preserve, conserve, restore, and care for our natural resources and cultural heritage for future generations.
- ‘Imi na‘auao – Education. We are committed to providing experiential education for the people of Hawai‘i and visitors through transformative experiences that connect people to nature and to the host culture.