To support the National Park Service in the protection, preservation, and interpretation of the natural and cultural resources at Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park for the enjoyment of current and future generations.
When you donate to Friends of Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park, you are helping to protect this national treasure for generations to come. Your gift is an investment in the park’s future — preserving irreplaceable native Hawaiian forests, saving endangered plants and animals, and inspiring youth to be the next generation of stewards. With the help of people like you, FHVNP is making a difference. Your donation counts!
Ways to Give:
- Make a General Donation: Select a donation amount, and we’ll put your contribution where it’s most needed.
- Make a Targeted Donation: Choose one (or more) species to support—and we’ll plant a tree, help the nene, or assist honu ‘ea.
- Give a Gift in Honor or in Memory: This is a thoughtful way to honor someone who loves Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park or to memorialize someone for whom the park was a special place. After you make your donation, we will send a notification to you and to the recipient of your choice (donation amount remains confidential) acknowledging your gift.
- Become a Member: Join our family of Friends and be part of our worldwide membership community.
- Give a Gift Membership: Share your love of Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park by sending your friends, family, and loved ones a gift membership in the Friends.
- Other Giving Options: If you would like to donate stock, include us in your will, create an endowment, or explore another gift option, please call us at (808) 985-7373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.